Exciting Night

Of course when I was home by myself tonight, Rylan did two new things!  Luckily I was able to get them both on tape (at least for a little bit).  

First at dinner she successfully fed herself a "puff" several times.  Once in a while it would still get stuck to her hands, but a few actually made it in.  Now she just needs to learn to take her hands back out of her mouth!


After dinner we were playing in the back room and she was trying to get to a book.  She got up on her hands and knees and took two "steps" forward with both her hands and knees.  I moved the book farther away and she did it again.  The next time I moved it, she took one "step" and then fell.  I was so excited!  After a few failed attempts, I was able to get a couple of "steps" on video.  Next move, standing up!

2 comments:

  1. Yay Rylan!!! Such a big girl and so much fun as they start growing more and more and reaching those "movement milestones". Rylan is SO dang cute and seeing her sweet, beautiful little face makes me miss those wide smile days with my own little one! Congratulations Rylan on mastering the puffs and crawling. Watch out world, this pretty girl will be up and running in no time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am starting to get a little sad that her surgery is only two weeks away. I know that I am going to miss that wide smile so much!

    ReplyDelete