One More Day

So I'm sad to say that we are officially home from the shore.  It was such a fun vacation and definitely memorable.  Now that we are back, I can post some videos of Rylan's first experience with the beach and ocean.



We got the call from the hospital today and the plan is the same as last time.  We need to be at the hospital by 6:30 and surgery will start at 8.  No food or drinks after midnight, so we will have to wake her up to do a "dream feed" around 11:30.  Keep her in your thoughts and prayers.  I'll update as soon as possible on Monday for everyone who is eager to hear.

It looks like spending a week with her older cousin has motivated Rylan to learn to stand and walk.  She is now constantly trying to pull up on things and was successful multiple times using me as a brace.  Today she used one of our chairs to get herself up and I was able to catch it on video!  I was just getting used to the craziness of her crawling and now I can't let her out of my sight again.

No comments:

Post a Comment