Beach Beauty

Rylan is having a great time on her first trip to the beach.  She has no fear of the water or sand and loves being in the sun as much as her mother.  We've gone on a boat ride, visited the aquarium, and played a lot on the beach.  While we were here, Rylan even got her second tooth!

This water is cold!

What's in the bucket?

Time to clean off in the pool

I'm too tired to eat

Sleeping in the ocean breeze

Boat rides are fun!

SPLASH!

Crawling on sand isn't that easy

Enough pictures Mom!

Look closely and you can see my 2nd tooth

Family time

2 comments:

  1. I Love the hat!
    Little Beach Babe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great family picture ( you look like you got some sun) my two favorite pics are the asleep at the table one (although she sleeps anywhere, this just sort of proves it) and I love the scrunchy "no more pics moms" picture.

    ReplyDelete