Another Tooth

Rylan was lying on her back crying today and I was trying to look into her mouth to see how the inside was healing.  Well wasn't I surprised to see a tiny little tooth coming in on the top of her mouth.  It is on the non-cleft side and I assume it is one of the front teeth, even though it really isn't in the center of her mouth.  Maybe that is why she had such a rough time the other night.

Her face is looking better each day.   The swelling in her cheeks in almost completely gone and the bruises are fading.  Last night she slept through the night again so we are going to continue to sleep her in her car seat as long as it's working.  She is still only napping when in her stroller so I've continued my marathon of walking, adding another 2 or 3 miles to my total today.






No comments:

Post a Comment