Rylan enjoyed her first Easter in a beautiful fancy dress. She had it on for about two hours, at which point I decided it just wasn't practical for her to roll around and play on the floor. We made sure to get some pictures before I took it off her though.
She also received a great little basket of candy (which Daddy ate) and some new outfits from Grandmom and Grandpop. One of the best gifts was a Phillies hat, which is still a bit big on her. But at least she already knows how to wear it with attitude!
On Easter Monday, we heard back from the surgeon's office. Looks like she won't be getting her lip repair until June 27th. It is a little bit later than I was hoping, but at least we will now get to have a pleasant family vacation down the shore before her schedules and routines get all thrown off again. I did call the surgeon's office and asked them to keep us in mind in case of cancellations between now and then, but I'm not going to anticipate that happening. Should be an interesting way for Mason and I to spend our two year wedding anniversary!
Pretty in Pink !
ReplyDelete